For almost twenty years now I have not been silent. For all that time I’ve been preaching and teaching the Word of God.
I have lived and taught to love our enemies
- Matthew 5:43-48 – Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
I have lived and taught to take care of others, even if they hated me.
- Proverbs 25:21 – If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
I have lived and taught to give to others, without wanting anything from them in return.
- Luke 6:35 – But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
I have lived and taught the whole Word of God, which is rooted and grounded in LOVE.
- Matthew 22:37-40 – Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
I have lived and taught that all humanity is of one blood and one race.
- Act 17:24-26; God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
I have lived and taught that All Lives Matter because Jesus Christ died for all that we may be saved.
- John 3:16-17 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
I have not been silent with my words and I have not been silent with my actions. And I will continue to speak His words for they are Truth, they are Love, and they are Life. I will not be silent.